The next generation of the ever-popular Maxxis Razr line, the Razr 2 comes standard with a 6-ply rating for maximum puncture resistance. Made especially for the GNCC, the Razr2’s increased lug depth offers more skid and traction control. According to eight-time GNCC champ Bill Ballance, with the Razr and Razr 2, Maxxis offers the best set-up for the serious cross country racer on every track and weather condition known to man.
- Aggressive tread pattern for enhanced cornering ability.
- Tire features raised yellow lettering on the sidewall.
- Tire is suitable for all types of cross country terrain.
- Increased lug depth offers increased skid and traction control.
- Made especially for the Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) race circuit.
- 6-ply rating.
- Rim size: 10 x 5.5 inches.
- Tire width: 6.9 inches.
- Overall diameter: 23.4 inches.
- Tire pressure (PSI) / Load (pounds): 7 / 275.
- Tread depth: 19 / 32 inches.