The “Pro Bounce Nerf Bars” are perfect for any woods rider, whether you like to cruise the trails on the weekend or are a competitive GNCC racer. The concave shaping allows you to pivot around trees with ease.
As you’re riding, everything is moving and flexing. The flexing of your frame can cause cracks in aluminum welds if they aren’t strong enough. Houser’s bolt-on assembly eliminates welded aluminum, therefore – no cracks! This bolt-on assembly also means easy installation and you can replace individual parts.
- Suspension Foot Peg:
- Houser’s patented suspension foot peg (US Patent # US 8,444,165) is the only peg in the industry that incorporates suspension! Houser has installed a rubber ball with progressive shock absorbing abilities under the convex foot peg. During bumps, the rubber ball compresses, soaking up vibrations, saving your legs and body from experiencing additional fatigue while riding. This allows you to ride harder, longer! Who wouldn’t want that?
- The convex shape of the foot peg optimizes grip on your boot without shredding it to bits.
- Excessive amounts of mud adds extra weight to your quad and makes the peg slippery, and hard to stay on. The suspension foot peg has large mud cleanouts which helps prevent mud for sticking.
- Tree Hugger:
- Ever notice how racers will take whatever chance they can to pass another racer? Well, the Tree Hugger design is used exactly for that. The extra bend in the tube allows riders to pivot around trees and make faster corners, ultimately passing the competition.
- Aluminum tubes mount directly to steel mounts.
- As you’re riding, everything is moving and flexing. The flexing of your frame can cause cracks in aluminum welds if they aren’t strong enough. The bolt-on assembly eliminates welded aluminum, therefore – no cracks! This bolt-on assembly also means easy installation and you can replace individual parts.
- Heel guards mount directly to the foot peg in both locations instead of to the frame or subframe. This also helps prevent cracks or damage from normal wear and tear, but also means you won’t tear your frame apart if you rip one of these nerf bars off.
- Radius net loops help reduce net fray. No slits to tear the webbing.
- High strength rivets hold on radius net loops. This means no welding, decreasing the cost of the Nerf Bar set.